6TH GRADE COUGAR CAMP!
- Students will be led around campus for Clark orientation and parents will receive a brief orientation in the gym by administrators.
- In order for your child to receive their schedule at Cougar Camp, all proof of residency (PORs) and school immunizations records must have been received prior to Cougar Camp. Under no circumstances will schedules be given until both items have been received. Please turn in a hard copy or submit an electronic PDF of your June or July water or electricity bill prior to August 6th. No phone bills will be accepted.
- After parent orientation, parents will proceed to the cafeteria where you may:
- Pick up a yearbook order form.
- Purchase PE Clothes - $12 for shirts, $14 for shorts or $22 for shirt and shorts together. We recommend two sets for each student. Cash and check only will be accepted. You can also buy a grey shirt and black shorts from a local store for PE.
- Join PTA - The school relies on PTA for so much during the year. They provide snacks and water bottles for field trips, learning boxes for students and student incentives among other things. It is $10 to join and helps the school tremendously. Cash, check and credit card are accepted.
- Volunteer - There will be a QR code you can scan with your phone to sign up to volunteer and get involved. Volunteer opportunities include library volunteers, concession stand help, and donating items. We need you!
- Spirit Wear - The PTA will be selling Spirit Wear for you and your students! Cash, check and credit card accepted for this.
Friday, August 6, 2021 2:00pm